Thursday, March 08, 2007

Blogjam in Dublin

I’ve now just about recovered from Saturday night’s Irish Blog Awards in Dublin. What a night it was. It was the first time I’ve had the chance to meet a bunch of fellow bloggers in real life. So now I’ve met Red Mum, Mick from Slugger O’Toole, certain individuals from Iced Coffee and Dublin Opinion and the overall winner, Twenty Major. He looks quite different from the picture on the site and Jimmy the Bollix, Stinking Pete and Dirty Dave were notably absent..

Despite his claim to be “still smoking in Dublin bars”, the atmosphere was pleasantly smoke-free. The law in England is to finally follow suit in July. How times have changed.

2 comments:

Antonio from Italy said...

Any photos taken during the ceremony?
I'd really like to see what TM look like! :-)

CW said...

No pictures I'm afraid, Antonio, but I can assure you TM looks quite normal!